[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ KillCarb Forum ]
Posted by John Mills on March 15, 2010 at 20:29:10
I've done some research on Nox reduction in the past with co- generation engines with success. What I see from CARB if you read their list serve is an agenda to sue as many industries as they can.They keep 75% of the money (for what I believe is hiring more attorneys creating more laws, & suing more industries)and the remaining 25% goes to local colleges to teach (indoctrinate or brainwash)through classes on emissions.This is a self-feeding runaway machine that needs to be dismantled. The reason being is that in the current economic climate a blind man can read between the lines.
- Re: Dismantle CARB Jeff Miller 10:29:42 3/19/2010 (0)