Re: Re: Re: Clean Air Plan Targets Industries From Dairies to Developers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ KillCarb Forum ]

Posted by Brian on April 09, 2010 at 14:50:11

In Reply to: Re: Re: Clean Air Plan Targets Industries From Dairies to Developers
posted by Mike M. on April 09, 2010 at 09:48:18:

CARB employees are not voted in, so I'm sure the politicians search for guinea pigs who will "do as they say" and have no concious as to the well being of the civilians of this state. I'm all for clean air, but not at the cost of my neighbors or family. There needs to be a way to stop them from regulating a cow from farting, I mean seriously thats something I'd never imagine in a million years. Unless it was directly killing people then it's legit but I'm pretty sure they are "think tanking" as to what they can tax, levy fines on, charge $ for, create more economy, etc. If they spent the $ the do on CARB to actually fix the immigration problem this state wouldnt be broke, it'd only be semi-broke. Welfare fraud, immigration and workers comp fraud outweigh 2400 pre-mature deaths a year (so they claim) in my mind, I may be wrong to think that but I earn my $ and I'll be damned if someone else who doesnt belong in my country lives off my hard work. CA govt has over stepped their boundries with all this CARB b/s and it's time to FIX it!

Follow Ups: